Sunday 13 March 2011

Off Topic: The World of Contemporary Art

Another weekend come and gone, and I'm not out there getting my hands in the soil, preparing the garden for Spring.


Yesterday was very mild, sometimes sunny, a perfect day for gardening in this almost-Spring season. However, I have had to work all weekend, because The Affordable Art Fair was on. It's my job to cover our gallery when everyone else is busy selling art at the show.


So, for your delectation, some images from the always popular AAF.





















I actually have 5 of these chaps below. Set of 2 last year, joined by a set of 3 purchased this year.


So there you have it, a little insight into my job in the world of Contemporary Art.





Hopefully, finally, gardening next weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The art looks wonderful, as do you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could see the all-day smile you put on my face with your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say, hope you know the one at the top is for you.

    ReplyDelete