Tuesday 13 November 2012

In all "Fair"ness

I should share with you what I've been up to over the last couple of weeks - back to back, Affordable Art Fair Battersea and Hampstead once again. For the last time.  But it's all so beautiful!  However, if you want to keep the dates in your diary, Battersea is early March next year,  Hampstead is June, and Battersea again in October.

For the time being, I can only share with you what I want.  I WANT. I badly want this exquisite piece of work, just because of the look on the dog's face.

But really, (1) I LOVE dogs (and cats, of course, but I really love dogs).  (2) There is a suitcase involved.  (3) there are seagulls, and a lighthouse.

I love this. I love this piece of perfection.




And ............ not going to happen.  £3000. :-(  Hey ho.  Not even a print of it.  I asked.  Much respect to the artist, however, Jimmy Lawlor, at least he responded to my begging email.  Hey ho.  It lives in my memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment