Friday 10 August 2012

It's Better


My poor abused lawn mower made it through once again.  This was almost two weeks ago, and guess what - I'll need to cut it again this weekend.  At least it's not going to be a complete nightmare.

You may have noticed at the back that there is a bag of compost with three tomato plants in it



which I managed to salvage from the overgrown weedfest that is the right, formerly vegetable border.


Three tomato plants were put in there, I can't even remember when, as a sort of temporary stopgap before I figured out which pots to seperate them into.  It never happened.  This is, of course, not ideal to have three plants in one pot.  I trimmed them and tied them up as best I could, but I'm not holding out a lot of hope.  There is some fruit forming.  I am also nurturing them with this


fantastic stuff (fingers crossed) - no mixing in a watering can and then schlepping said watering can over to the tomatoes up at the back.  Life (certainly time) saver!  Found it at Poundland (Pound Stretcher?  The Pound Shop?  No, I think it was Poundland).

Time will tell.  The best thing I did out there was this:



marguerites for Marguerite.


No comments:

Post a Comment