Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Night Sky

So I went outside, after chatting with a friend on the phone, and looked up, and saw a beautiful sight.




A nearly full moon, and just below it that bright spark is Jupiter, the friendliest planet you could ever hope to meet. Both are, at the moment, in Taurus. The moon of course will move into the next sign in a few days (Gemini) and then there will be an eclipse. These things happen like clockwork, but always give us something to think about.





This vision, however, encapsulated just how I was feeling at the moment. Taurus is an earth sign, and so any earth sign should feel good seeing this. The sky is supporting you. And how beautiful it looks to boot.





There is a wonderful song by the brilliant Imelda May called "Meet you at the Moon". I haven't been able to add it to my player, but I hope this link works (do Google if it doesn't, and I'm sure you will find it).



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLrJm9iOHtY&feature=player_embedded



I kinda thought of that too when I looked up.



So look up, tonight, and you'll see that lovely configuration of Moon and Jupiter. And I'll meet you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment