Friday 25 February 2011

Visitors

I am one of them. Visiting my parents home in the Midwest in February, just for a change.

For the first week of my visit, at least, I seemed to bring the weather with me. I even thought I might have a window of opportunity to sort out this mess.

However, this being Chicago, the temperatures dropped and there was more snow. So much for clearing the garden and getting it ready for Spring.



I did, however, have the chance to build a snowman with my brother, niece and nephew.








I saw an amazing full moon.




I celebrated a birthday (mine).



And made a friend - another visitor this morning.







He even stepped inside for a minute.

What is it with me and ginger cats?





4 comments:

  1. I love you and your Ginger cats!! Looks to me as though it's been a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a wonderful read with great pictures! Love the snowmen, beautiful full moon...and it's absolutely priceless that yet another Ginger kitty found its way to you! What is it about you & Ginger cats?! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete